routerlogin.net not working | Can't connect 192.168.1.1 page
Do you want to fix your routerlogin.net not working problem?
Then, read the post ahead. We have made extensive efforts to explain all basic and advanced troubleshooting steps in easy and simple manner.
What’s Inside the Guide?
The post includes solution to Netgear router issues like:
- Unable to open Netgear router login page
- No connection at 192.168.1.1
- Cannot Find or Connect to Routerlogin.net
- How to Setup Netgear Router- Reset Steps
- How to find router IP address Mac and Windows
- Can’t access the Netgear router login page using routerlogin.com
- Wifi error like Netgear router not connecting to Internet
- Can’t access routerlogin.net or 192.168.1.1 address
READY?? Get Set GO!!
How to Get Rid of Routerlogin.net not Working Error?
Here is the complete set of solutions that will help you fix 192.168.1.1 and get logged into your router.
Note: Follow the given router troubleshooting steps in the given order unless your problem is fixed.
- First of all, check the power LED on router’s It should not be off, red, or blinking.
- In case, the LED light is blinking, update the router’s firmware. [ As, it may be corrupt or not updated properly]
for firmware issue visit section " Router firmware troubleshooting"
- For red or no Power LED light, you must troubleshoot router wireless Network with steps in Guide: Netgear Router not connecting to Internet
However, if all the router’s light is ON, it simply means your Netgear router is receiving sufficient Internet signal from ISP.
Thus, to fix the problem to connect on www.routerlogin.net at your end, you must follow the steps defined ahead:
- Check Your Ethernet Cables connected to router, modem, and computer. If possible, also inspect the cables connected- immediate outside of your house.
If any of these cable connections are loose or the wires have worn out, replace them instantly!!
- Further, ensure you are not typing incorrect IP address of your router in any browser window.
- Make sure you aren’t typing incorrect username and password otherwise, your router will not let you access routerlogin.net
However, there are many other reasons, too: For routerlogin.net not working. To know and fix them, see Netgear router login troubleshooting guide
- Other than this, perform malware and virus scans to identify and remove any viruses infecting your ability to login routerlogin.net address.
- Finally, use a different browser to check if the problem is relating router or browser.
- Still facing trouble connecting to routerlogin.com or routerlogin.net? Then reset your router to default factory settings. (For detailed steps, refer last section of the guide).
www.routerlogin.net website won't work?
For relevant solution, Contact Router Support Team
Few More Fixes for routerlogin.net not working
With the above steps, if your router login page not opening, then these below explained fixes are worth trying:
- Check and disable any proxy servers or VPN running on your device. You need to open Network and sharing centre -> check for the enabled proxies-> and select Disable option from the right-click on the VPN or proxy server.
- Sometimes, pop-up blockers and security software can also be the issue. So, disable them all (temporarily) and check- if it resolves your error.
- Next solution on checklist includes: Clearing DNS cache of your computer using command Open this program from windows start button and type” ipconfig/flushdns” on the cmd window.
- Still facing problem connecting to 192.168.1.1 and routerlogin? Try clearing your internet browser cache- as well.
If you’re trying to connect wirelessly, then troubleshoot your routerlogin.net not loading with following steps:
- First and foremost, if your router has connected Antennas- adjust them so, you can get consistent access to the Internet on your PC.
Note: If still your Netgear wireless router not working, see the guide to fix error: Netgear Nighthawk router keeps dropping Internet
- Secondly, avoid placing any electronic devices using radio waves (like microwave, cordless phones, or Bluetooth devices) in-between your router and computer/ laptop/ tablet
- Last but not least, place your device like computer close to the router.
- In fact, minimize any obstacles (such as, metal sheets, walls) and make sure you have a clear line of sight between you & router.
Important: Router’s positioning also plays a great role. So, you can mount it against the wall in room’s center instead of corner
Still, Router login page cannot be displayed: Advanced Troubleshooting
If you’re wondering, why still routerlogin.net not working then, here is the explanation with advanced fixes to your critical problem.
- In the first place, open command prompt and type ‘ipconfig.’
- Then, note down your default gateway IP address and type the same in browser
For most of the routers, it is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 (it works as an alternative for routerlogin.net address)
- In case, you cannot locate command prompt or using Mac system, then check out the following steps to find IP address without using CMD.
Note: The steps are explained in reference to Windows 10, however for other OS version too, these would be same. Only, the terms used may differ.
- Click the Windows Start button and choose Settings.
- Then, tap on ‘Network & Internet’ icon.
- For the IP address (in a wired connection), select Ethernet from the left pane and select your network connection.
- If you are using a wireless connection, select Wifi on left pane-> click on ‘Advanced’ option for the IP address to appear.
- Check and note the IP address next to "Default Gateway."
For Mac OS X:
Want to know your IP address? Well, check out the steps for Mac OS X 10.5 and later versions.
- From the Apple menu, select ‘System Preferences’ & from the view menu, choose ‘Network.’
- Next, in the Network preferences window, tap on your Network port i.e. Ethernet, WI-FI, AirPort.
- If your device is connected, you’ll see the IP address under ‘Status.’
Important: Your gateway address must be LAN IP starting with 192, 172, 10, or 0. However, if there is any other address, it implies that is a public IP that doesn’t connect to your router but something else.
So, see how to configure your router's IP address properly.
Cannot connect to Router Admin Page?
Call Router Login Experts @866-317-4606
Change your IP assignment from "manual" to "automatic”
This is another solution for Netgear genie login not working in the queue.
Note: The steps are essential to avoid having same IP address of router and modem.
- For Mac OS, if your IP address can’t connect to your router (still) then, change to DHCP, get a DHCP-assigned IP address, and check your settings for your gateway.
- In Windows OS, open the adapter settings-> select Properties of the active Network-> tap on IPv4-> choose ‘Obtain Automatic IP address’ option and click OK.
Repair your connection
Software issues on both Windows and Mac operating system can cause routerlogin.net not working problem.
Thus, use in-built repair tools and try to fix the issue:
- In Windows OS, open Run window -> then, type ncpa.cpl and hit ENTER.
- Right-click your network adapter -> tap on Diagnose option-> and, follow the on-screen prompts.
- In Mac OS, click Apple menu titled Macapple1.png -> then tap on System Preference- > click Network-> Assist Me->Diagnostics->and, lastly, follow the on-screen prompts.
How to Reset Netgear Router?
Can't go to routerlogin.net? OR routerlogin.net not longer working on wired LAN?
Then, reset Netgear router with the below-explained steps:
For Soft Reset Your Network
- Locate and press Power button on router.
- Then, wait for 20 seconds and restart it
Note: This action will clear the router’s cache and refresh its settings.
For Hard Reset Your Router
- Locate the ‘Reset’ button on router and keep it pressed for around 30 seconds, unless it restarts.
- Next, wait for the router to reboot completely
Note: If you can't locate the reset button then, try to locate the recessed button (it’s like a small hole)
- For this button, take a small paper clip like tool to press the recessed button inside the hole.
- Keep it on-hold unless your router restart
- Then, wait for the Netgear Router to reboot and flash solid white or green light (depends on your model)
- Finally, repeat the same process for modem as well
Important: The hard reset flushes all the customized settings
for other setup issues visit router setup troubleshooting section